How to Help
How to Help
IX Engineer Command Resources
- 9thAF.com - Collection of 9th Air Force Serial Numbers, Images, and History.
- A HISTORY OF AIR FORCE CIVIL ENGINEERS - FOUNDATIONS FOR THE FUTURE: A HISTORY OF AIR FORCE CIVIL
- American D-Day - This website pays homage to those young Americans, who fought at Omaha Beach, Utah Beach, and the Pointe du Hoc, places responsible for changing the course of history.
- BBC World War II History - Excellent site detailing the history of World War II with lots of photos, multimedia, etc.
- Debarquement.com - French site dedicated to the Normandy landings and campaign
- Lone Sentry - Photos, Articles, and Research on the
European Theater in World War II
- The Aviation Engineers in Africa and Europe - The chapter in Vol VII of The Army Air Forces in World War II that deals with aviation engineers in both the MTO and ETO.
- The Military Channel - Discovery Military Channel
- U.S. Army Military History Institute ( USAMHI) - The U.S. Army Military History Institute (USAMHI) is an institute of the U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center and its mission is to preserve the Army’s history and ensure access to historical research materials. It serves as the primary facility where
- USAAF European Airfields - Three pdf documents from the Air Force Historical Research Agency:
Army Air Forces Statistical Digest: WWII [PDF], USAAF European Airfields [PDF], USAAF Bases in United Kingdom [PDF]
- World War II History Info - World War II history articles, books, Web site recommendations, an art and image gallery, and more for people who are interested in the history of the 20th century's greatest conflict.
- World War II, a British focus - A World War II page featuring, but not restricted to, a British focus on World War II memories and diaries.
|61/1605||IX Engineer Command||Links|