Home
History
Units
Men
Airfields
Photos
Videos
Resources
Sources
Reading
Forums
Guestbook
How to Help
Contact
Site Map
What’s New



395th Signal Co. (Aviation)

Men | Forum

The 395th Signal Co., (Aviation) installed, operated and maintained all radio, telephone and teleprinter communications between all units of the widespread Command from the first days of the invasion.

Aviation Engineers in Mobile Warfare

The 395th Signal Co. (Avn) was formed at Camp Pinedale, Hammer Field in Fresno, CA. It left the States on 21 March 1944 and arrived in England on 28 march 1944. It was attached to the IX Engineer Command for the invasion of Europe and later to the US Strategic Air Force (USSTAF).

The 395th was awarded a Meritorious Service Plaque for outstanding services.


unless noted otherwise Copyright © 2003-2017 David Little, macgruffus.com